Forum My, końscy photoblogowicze! Strona Główna My, końscy photoblogowicze!
Końskie photoblogi

RejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Social responsibility in coffee businesses: Moyee Coffee Cas

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum My, końscy photoblogowicze! Strona Główna -> My i nasze zwierzaki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
bhushraislam145
Taczkowiec

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 12:06    Temat postu: Social responsibility in coffee businesses: Moyee Coffee Cas Odpowiedz z cytatem

Coffee is one of the favorite drinks of many people, either because it provides energy or because it makes the mornings warmer. What is a fact is that many cups of this hot drink are made with a lot of social responsibility in coffee businesses. Coffee and its figures Since the energizing discovery of the beans of the coffee plant, also known as the coffee tree, people have made this drink their favorite ally to start each day. As a result, about 1,400,000,000 cups are drunk every day in the world , while coffee, after oil, is the most important product with an approximate value of 100 billion. Impressive, don't you think? Social responsibility in coffee businesses Coffee, after oil, is the most important product. Tweet this sentence. In America alone, 67 percent is grown, while countries like Brazil, Vietnam and Colombia are the main producers, but have you wondered if all this coffee, or the one you drank in the morning, is responsible and sustainable? Sustainable agriculture, important? According to the WWF organization, of the 50 countries with the highest deforestation rates between 1990 and 1995, 37 countries were coffee producers. Although CSR in coffee businesses is also a new trend that has been gradually integrated into every drop of this drink, the sustainable agriculture of this product continues to be a challenge for the coffee industry.

Sustainable agriculture not only covers the cultivation of seeds, it also expands from the work of the farmer to reaching the consumer, who is the one who receives the product already packaged and ready to enjoy. This term has a positive impact on the environment, since it allows the generation of jobs, the reduction of poverty, care for the environment and even strengthens the commitment of Europe Cell Phone Number List responsible companies and the attraction of new customers. Large beverage companies such as Starbucks , Juan Valdez and Nestlé have understood the importance of integrating and promoting sustainable agriculture. However, social responsibility in coffee businesses is a trend that coffee shops, regardless of their size, should integrate. Additionally, big brands, whose sustainable agriculture programs have been a success, should also share their knowledge and strategy with smaller brands. Social responsibility in coffee businesses The Moyee Coffee brand understands that social responsibility in coffee businesses encompasses more than fair trade, which is why it developed a strategy to boost the local economy and care for the environment of coffee-growing communities.

FairChain , Moyee Coffee's coffee business social responsibility project, focused on five areas for success, and is now looking to share this strategy with coffee businesses that are also looking to be responsible and promote sustainable agriculture. 1-. Coffee but fair For Moyee Coffee, although coffee produced under a fair regime is on the rise, not the entire value chain that makes up its production is balanced with social responsibility. With the aim of integrating social responsibility into coffee businesses, the brand is showing producers that they can still do a lot to promote sustainability and recover the market with it. According to Moyee Coffee, coffee farmers receive very little for their products. Almost 15% of what a consumer pays for a bag of beans at the local store. taken-by=moyeecoffee The worrying thing about this is that most of the countries that are producers are developing and depend most of the time on the aid programs that other first world countries offer them. To avoid this dependency and low-paid work, the FairChain initiative does not seek to export or eliminate added value but rather to share it with local economies, helping them boost their business and obtain a better quality of life. 2-. Optimize your impact locally The members of Moyee Coffee are made up of 50% businessmen and 50% local businessmen.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 12:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum My, końscy photoblogowicze! Strona Główna -> My i nasze zwierzaki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1