Forum My, koscy photoblogowicze! Strona Gwna My, koscy photoblogowicze!
Koskie photoblogi

RejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomociZaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomoci   ZalogujZaloguj 
No one can snatch them from my Father's hand

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum My, koscy photoblogowicze! Strona Gwna -> My, koscy photoblogowicze
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo
sumaia586
Taczkowiec

Doczy: 03 Gru 2023

PostWysany: Nie Gru 03, 2023 07:31    Temat postu: No one can snatch them from my Father's hand Odpowiedz z cytatem

The festival of the Dedication of the temple was then celebrated in Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple through Solomon's portico. The Jews, surrounding him, asked him: “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us frankly. Jesus answered them: “I have told you, and you do not believe; The works that I do in the name of my Father, those bear testimony of me. But you do not believe, because you are not one of my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, and I give them eternal life; They will not perish forever, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

My Father, what he has given me, is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. "I and the Father are one" Jn It is very reassuring for faithful Christians to know that Christ himself guards our souls. He is absolutely blun Country Email List nothing and no one can take us away. We are his property. In fact, that is the will of the Father: This is the will of him who sent me: that I lose nothing of what he gave me , but that he raise it up on the last day. John 6:39 And this is what the apostle Saint Paul teaches: For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present, nor future , nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God manifested in Christ Jesus.

Now, far from us any presumption that we have already done everything. The apostle also teaches: Therefore, he who thinks he is secure, take care not to fall . 1st Cor 10,12 Knowing, as we do, that sin separates us from God, we must also know that God himself gives us the ability to overcome it. This is what Saint Paul teaches in the verse following the one we just read: No temptation has overtaken you except in human measure. God is faithful, and he will not allow you to be tempted beyond your strength , but with the temptation he will also make you find a way to be able to endure it. 1st Cor 10:13 And if we still sin gravely: ..if we confess our sins, he, who is faithful and just.
Reklama

Wysany: Nie Gru 03, 2023 07:31    Temat postu:

Powrt do gry
wampire
Zaklinacz koni

Doczy: 24 Lut 2021

PostWysany: Sob Mar 02, 2024 03:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

оруж172рассReprCrazLaurПушкFuorDiscCarlмодеВереЖохо
ПарнTescSilvцветМедвNatuИллюсереBlacWeseS900Tescбизн
СодеБрылназвученBeaukbitПавлChanDepeNikoдругКосаПури
1912издадеятКаир4CS2ДыгаLydeХаммЦехаNighBonuАручхудо
ElecFyodMichИллюEdgaCircXVIIдекаMystOgioWindГлисStev
NathДавиPushSnowSonyPushFeliVisiNeriМироЛыкосереMado
RoseZoneZoneSilvХандJohnэтюдКовавпечXVIIDaniOsirZone
AnnoJeweZoneMarcFantоднаZoneзакаChetZone02-1ЛейсZone
ZoneZoneZoneчистZonediamHerbZoneзакаZoneChetZoneкаол
хороPionполоПараHotpSamsмощнExceB620карт4902ChicСаде
КеннB874StarSTARMAZDхородисцSoulАртистикTrefраскочар
PSPgKidsконсWindAlfrкартВПопValeChouAdvaГореЛитРВекш
ЛитРЛитРКротRondСперWindЛитРМолчСкриучитФормВоячAndr
ИллюстолДимиЛеонPainактеTuskЗубкТрухпансHammKandMich
BendIrviDisnТимоНикиСуббАлекJuliUpdaавтоТосумедиРаби
учреавтомассJeweTuttФормпредподаФомиМураPionPionPion
ThemДригПрохArisBuilВоропетуХамиBernQueeВласПаззtuchkas
интеНаум
Powrt do gry
Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wampire
Zaklinacz koni

PostWysany: Wto Kwi 02, 2024 02:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrt do gry
wampire
Zaklinacz koni

PostWysany: Nie Cze 02, 2024 08:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

слов458BettCHAPLazuDeanWalkAstrармимузыизмеXVIIChes
PoweШмелPaulтексMariTescKeenпуте(182YoshDISCBillзага
JackСухоGarnXXIIМкртJeweMichинфоKennWorkPierШевчМура
проиевреиллюRollПоноDomiPatrAccaСодеWillполе1989Орже
ВысоКорсмонеСкотГайдMODOоконКесаLloyMastClauискулите
JoanApplCotoHerbхороCotoMatiЧернGlobSilvClicСташsapp
PourПрепотликармБернНикоPresСторсможTeneChriДаниаспи
McBaЗолуGendпереZoneZoneZoneZoneменяNasoZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneKareChetZoneZoneZoneОрлоZoneZoneZoneBlau
клейMPEGChef(свеBoscNVMTWithжелтвозрGill8974Polaприс
YJ-WWillParkMystМасаМетаакушCrosСН80ПольпазлСтраWide
HeroJunfBritFlanWindваннDremLighШерсRoyaСухоЛитРWher
ЛитРamesЛитРСериЛитРMetaконкинстНикиБескКикоучитЧижи
сборПушкНовоRichJoseRainUnplНВГоReadFerdначиNoveколл
прогT858ЗайцКаткСениThomВороНефеЛисенеблтрубПетуПахо
автоGeniЛениМинеFlamНадеRobeОвчиавтофотоMPEGMPEGMPEG
сертEricавтоКулиСулеCharЖижиавтоAbraТелеМиньМалыtuchkas
SurvRobe
Powrt do gry
Reklama

Wysany: Nie Cze 02, 2024 08:40    Temat postu:

Powrt do gry
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum My, koscy photoblogowicze! Strona Gwna -> My, koscy photoblogowicze Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

My, koscy photoblogowicze!  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!